Deadline for the AHCL Winter Newsletter is Feb. 1. Please email photos and short description of club activities to firstname.lastname@example.org for the newsletter.
PROGRAM OF WORK
CITIZENSHIP AND OUTREACH
Our state bird
PROJECT: PARTICIPATE IN 200 CELEBRATION EVENTS
CELEBRATE: NATIONAL BIRD DAY JANUARY 5, 2019
The case for crape myrtle
PROJECT: DONATE EAR PLUGS
CELEBRATE: TAKE A WALK IN THE PARK DAY MARCH 30, 2019
Family medical history
Pet Care/ Feeding /Disaster preparedness, etc.
PROJECT: COLLECT AND SAVE YOUR FAILY MEDICAL HISTORY
CELEBRATE: DOGGIE APPRECIATION DAY AUGUST 16, 2019
Homemaking skills to make your life easier
PROJECT: GROW AN ORGANIC VEGETABLE
CELEBRATE: NATIONAL BUTTON DAY NOVEMBER 16, 2019
HEALTH AND NUTRITION
Weight Loss Mistakes
I WILL – Unexpected benefits of Volunteering
PROJECT: DONATE PREEMIE CLOTHES
CELEBRATE: EAT A RED APPLE DAY, DECEMBER 1, 2019
PROJECT: START A NEW CLUB
CELEBRATE: AHCL WEEK OCTOBER 6-12, 2019
Forms for 2019 State Cultural Arts
- Cultural Arts Categories for 2019 (Note that Writing is Due Oct 1)
- Cultural Arts Dictionary 2019
- 2018 County Cultural Arts Check-in Form
Guidelines for State Cultural Arts Entries
1. Items must have been completed within the last year, since the last Annual State Conference.
2. Item must have been judged and won First (1st) Place on the county level.
3. Limit of one entry per county in each category/sub category.
4. Item will be judged according to the category/sub category listed on the card. If the item does not meet the definition of that category the judges will disqualify it. Once the item has been checked for judging no changes will be made to put it into a different category.
5. Check-in and Check-out must be done by one person from each county.
6. An Entry Form provided by the state, must accompany each entry with the following information it.
State Membership Number
Brief Description of item